Update: November 2020 – We have invested in a high-quality, large-capacity air purifier which is running continuously in the showroom. In addition, non-essential showroom traffic from our staff & supplier reps has been greatly reduced so as to allow clients a low-contact shopping experience.
Thank-you for your interest in Ethical Flooring!
The Ethical Flooring showroom is open to walk-in visitors from 10am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday. In order to maintain a safe and healthy environment, we have instituted the following parameters on showroom visits:
- If you are sick, sneezing, coughing, have a fever, or have been in close contact with anyone who is exhibiting these symptoms or has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you please do not visit
- We will ask you to please sanitize your hands on entry
- We have gloves and masks available for you at the front door should you wish to use them
- We ask that you maintain a minimum 2 meter distance between our sales associates at all times
- We are currently limiting the maximum number of people in the showroom at any given time. Those who have pre-booked appointments in advance will have priority. If you have not pre-booked an appointment and when you arrive the showroom is currently fully occupied, we will have to ask you to please wait outside until the current clients are finished.
- Our sales staff will be wearing a mask during any interaction with our clients
If you would like to pre-book an appointment, or book a Zoom video consulation with one of our project managers, you can do so at your convenience using our online booking page.
Thank-you for your patience and understanding as we all work through this time together!