When considering new floors for their homes many clients are considering made in Canada hardwood flooring from Mirage. There are many reasons to consider a Mirage hardwood floor. In this post we will look at some of the reasons from a social/community perspective.
AT MIRAGE, WE BELIEVE SOCIAL EQUITY MEANS HELPING INDIVIDUALS AND THE LOCAL COMMUNITY TO FLOURISH.
- Receiving the “Best Employer” award
- Respecting traditional and civil rights (our wood comes from carefully managed forests)
- Introducing an occupational health and safety program
- Developing an employee equity program
- Implementing a profit-sharing policy
- Awarding student and athlete bursaries
- Supporting various causes and organizations (United Wagy, Compassion Center, Stetson Mansion, Princess Margaret Home Contest, Sainte-Justine Hospital Foundation, The Ryan Foundation)
- Participating in local development projects
- Complying with the U.S. Lacey Act, which ensures that wood is legally harvested and does not come from endangered species
- Important donations to Quebec hospital foundations
OVER THE YEARS, OUR COMPANY AND EMPLOYEES HAVE DONATED TO OVER 300 LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS AND MORE THAN 50 FUNDS AND FOUNDATIONS THAT FIGHT AGAINST POVERTY, VIOLENCE, ILLITERACY, AND ILLNESS.
To view the Mirage Hardwood flooring range, or discuss your project with one of our flooring consultants, please visit our showroom at 2270 Dollarton Hwy #110, North Vancouver, BC V7H 1A8
Or, to book a Zoom meeting or personal showroom time, please use our convenient online calendar HERE