Ethical Flooring sells and installs Vintage Engineered Hardwood Flooring; a made-in-Canada success story. View the full product range at our North Vancouver showroom located 110-2270 Dollarton Hwy, North Vancouver, BC V7H 1A8 or click through Google Maps here
Who is Vintage Hardwood Flooring?
Over the past 30 years, Vintage has established itself as a premium Canadian manufacturer of hardwood flooring throughout Canada, the United States and the rest of world.
In 1989, An innovative leader in the prefinished hardwood flooring market, Vintage Hardwood Flooring opened its doors. At that time, the hardwood flooring market was mainly comprised of unfinished strip and plank flooring. With determination and hard work, Vintage soon established a loyal following of hardwood flooring installers and dealers throughout Ontario.
In 1994, Vintage made its debut in the prefinished market offering a 25-year wear warranty with a focus on 2 1/4″ and 3 1/4″ Oak and Maple hardwood flooring.
In 1997, Vintage relocated and began to expand the product offering to include other species and wider plank flooring.
In 2009, Vintage relocated to its current manufacturing facility and invested in a state-of-the-art prefinish line to accommodate a growing product line and increased customer demand for new, modern flooring options. With over 20 years of experience, we understand the importance of today’s hardwood flooring trends. As a result, new colors and textures are frequently added to our Vintage product lines.
Using cutting edge technology, Vintage continuously strives to manufacture and market a superior quality product surpassed by none in the industry. The integrity of our wood supply, the expertise of our team, and our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities support a national distribution network that undoubtedly make Vintage a premier and confident choice for superior prefinished hardwood flooring.
Vintage ensures manufacturing is in compliance with all applicable laws to minimize the harmful effects of manufacturing on the environment. All Vintage finishes are 99% VOC and formaldehyde free.
As we continue to grow, we stand behind these principles.
Why Choose Their Floor For Your Next Project?
- Truly the smallest “micro v” in the industry: Means smaller seams and less dirt build up, therefore easier to keep clean.
- Longer average lengths: For easy installation and a more elegant look.
- Choice of Finishes: Offer 3 different gloss levels to suit your preference.
- Variety: 10 sizes, 4 grades, 100+ colors, 3 gloss levels. 5 species available in Pioneered® 3/4″ Solid, Solid Sawn® 3/4″ Structured, Northern Solid Sawn™ 3/4″ Structured and U-LOC® 7/16″ Lock floor. 4 Textures – Traditional Smooth, Authentic Hand Scraped, Wire Brushed and Sculpted. We have an option for any type of installation and desired look.
- Custom species, colors, finishes, sizes and construction available, creating a truly unique and one-of-a-kind floor.
- Commitment to your Well Being is important to all of us so we ensure all finished products are 99% VOC and Formaldehyde free.
To book a time to meet with one of Ethical Flooring’s project managers to talk about Vintage Engineered Hardwood Flooring via a Zoom video consultation, to or arrange a private showroom meeting, use our convenient online booking calendar here: https://ethicalflooring.com/book-appointment